Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Ordination was AWESOME!!!



So, if I haven't said so before, let me say it now...I LOVE THE ELEMENTS CHURCH!!! You guys SOOOO came through. Every time I looked around, I saw one of you working, cleaning, greeting people and just being the church. I'm so proud of you!!!


Promised Land Church came through big!!! Big shout out to Pastor Mike who opened up with words that, right from the door, had me teary-eyed. I love you bro, you ARE my brother! Shout out to Linda S. who did her thing with just about everything we needed!!! I love your spirit LInda...always have! Shout out to Q. for the rehearsal opening, sound and everything else you were a part of. It was great seeing your beautiful family again. Shout out to Donald for the hook ups...u know what I mean!!! Much luv! Shout out to PLC in general, the spot looks amazing and I'm so proud to have been a part of your journey!


Solomon Starr...what can I say? Hmmm I'll say thank you and I love you my brother and you're amazing...but those words just don't cut it. How do I respond


to having a song done for me, about me? I can't. I'm speechless. But I will post the video here!!! Check it out yourselves and see what I mean:








And a BIG SHOUT OUT to my pastors present, Pastor Mike, Pastor Joe. I can't tell you how appreciative I am for you both...to always have YOU GUYS as shephards and friends is a gift from the Most High...without a doubt.



Much luv to Debbie and Pachie, two of my oldest friends, who came through and spent time with us after. I love you guys, you remind me of some of my very earliest memories of God moving in my life. I pray blessings on your lives and that you both come to know Christ super intimately! You're both such special people!



Thank you Gary Frost for such a timely word. Some of your words are still rining in my ears and as always, your words have incredible depth and mean so much to me and my family. I love you brother!



Big thanks to Bob Lester for spending so much time with me on orgainzing the ordination and leading us through it. I appreciate your flexibility and willingness to try things just a lil different. I hope you were as blessed as I was.



Eric Scott and your wonderful family. Thank you for being an inspiration to Erika and myself. This past Didasko changed our lives because of how God orchestrated our meeting and our interaction. We love you guys and I can't wait to head out to the sticks of NY State to spend some time doing some "country" stuff! LOL Just don't make me mow your lawn! LOL And please tell those beautiful children of yours thank you for making the trip, it meant so much to us.



And, of course, our family, Elba, Frank, Jay, Isabel and Ruby...thank you for being there, supporting and loving us. You guys make us want to do and be more than we are. God has blessed us so much just with having you in our lives!



Finally, if I forgot anyone, please know that you made my ordination so special. I love you guys so much.



Until next time,




E



No comments:

Post a Comment